Welcome!

I am a fly-fishing fanatic but am even more fanatical about my wife and four kids. Life is always interesting, challenging and often really fun! I sneak away to fish whenever I can.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some days don't go according to plan

Yesterday did not happen as I envisioned it. I felt unmotivated and lethargic. It was so tough to get going. I think that if I would have started better, the rest would have gone better. I'll try that next. On the plus side, the pork shoulder that I roasted was delicious!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

More pictures please.

Unknown said...

My mouth is still watering from that roast. Awesome!

Kathleen T. Jaeger said...

Wow! Big changes at the King household! Fun to see that you took a plunge and started a blog! We've had lots of company, and a busy spring season, now I am sick and I just fell off the blog bandwagon.

Yes, yes, it is hardest for me to get going and get things going smoothly. But it is nice to have a nicely cooked pork loin shoulder every once in awhile! Kip took over my duties today and said, "I can see why you wonder if school gets done..." (We had a big heart-to-heart the other day. Anyways...